With the hot weather in our country, we have to shower every day. At least 2 times a day while abroad in cold weather. It may not be normal for people to bathe every day. What is interesting is that from the collection of statistics in many countries, it is found that More than two-thirds of people in the United States shower daily, and more than 80% of Australians shower daily. But more than half of the Chinese people on average shower only twice a week.
Do we need to shower every day?
Let’s look at the reasons why we want to take a shower first.
- Body odor, sweat odor
- The weather is hot. I want to feel clean and fresh.
- Want to feel refreshed after waking up?
- It is one of the morning things to do.
- Take a shower after doing any activity. That causes you to sweat a lot, such as exercising.
But really, if we don’t sweat I’m not a person with strong body odor. Didn’t exercise and do not want to feel refreshed in any way, for example, we may not do activities that make us sweat Stay home with the air conditioner on and sleep all day. or living in a climate that is cold all the time Can we not shower every day?
Actually, there is no research to confirm that. How much harm does not showering every day have to the body? But showering “too often” can have negative effects on the body as follows ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com:
- The skin may become too dry and feel itchy and irritated.
- Dry, cracked skin may increase your risk of germs. Bacteria invade the skin. infects the skin It’s a skin disease. or can cause allergic reactions
- Using soap or bacteria-killing products It may also destroy some of the microorganisms that are good for the skin.
- Our skin also needs to have good microorganisms. That helps the body build immunity to certain diseases. Bathing too frequently may also reduce the body’s immunity to certain diseases.
How often do you shower? Is it appropriate?
Is bathing every day considered too frequent? The answer is not specific. It depends on how dirty your skin is. That depends on many factors, such as if you are in Thailand. Sweating from the first step outside the house. You should shower every day. But if you don’t do sweaty activities. and living in a country with cold weather You may not need to shower every day. Bathe only when you feel your body needs freshness, body odor, or other reasons.
But in general Bathing every day, 1-2 times a day, is not considered too frequent bathing. But if you shower more than 3-4 times a day, it may be considered too frequent. But still, bathing with very warm water It can also damage the skin and make it dry. Even if you shower only once a day.
Experts recommend that Although there are no official recommendations for how often you should bathe, But we can avoid damaging the skin during bathing in the following ways.
- Take a shower with room temperature water, not too hot or too warm for a long time.
- Spend 3-4 minutes rubbing your body, focusing on the areas where you want to get rid of odor. Or the spots that are the dirtiest, such as armpits, neck, back, feet, various folds, etc.
- Do not use a body scrub that is too rough.
- Not soap or cleaning products that have the effect of killing bacteria too often.